By registering and entering SoCo Clicks you hereby accept these Terms and Conditions.
The SoCo Clicks competition is open to all students attending school in Sonoma County.
- Entrants must be currently or previously enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a school located in Sonoma County within the last two years.
- Students with prior enrollment must have made the work while they were at a Sonoma County school to qualify.
- Work must have been produced within the last two years (Spring 2019).
- The show welcomes work in color, black & white, analog (film), digital, collage, drone, and alternative processes.
- Photographers may submit a maximum of four entries.
- Each entry must include a title, date, and medium. Captions are optional.
- All work must be submitted via Slideroom.
- It is the participants responsibility to confirm that each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to be portrayed as shown - and has the right to grant that permission.
- By entering the competition, you agree and acknowledge that SoCo Clicks is permitted to receive and review your registration data. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering this photo competition.
- Winning photographs may be included in the future in a gallery exhibition and may be used for promotional proposes. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when exhibited.
- All entries will be reviewed by our jury. The jury will choose the winners. The decisions of the jury are final.
- The full name of each entrant whose work is selected as a winner will be also published online.
- All submitted work must be wholly original and may not infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property or other legal or moral rights of any other person or entity.
- SoCo Clicks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any photograph that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the photograph appears on the website. You warrant, in respect of the photographs submitted by you, as follows: You are the sole copyright owner and creator of the photographs. You have the right to enter your photographs in this competition. The photograph does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
- You confirm that each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to be portrayed as shown - and has the right to grant that permission.
- SoCo Clicks recognizes you retain full ownership of the copyright in each photograph that you have submitted.
- All entrants agree that all photograph(s) submitted to the competition may be reproduced (with photographer copyright credit) and used to conduct and promote SoCo Clicks competitions. You hereby grant SoCo Clicks with a right to use submitted photographs in the framework of such promotional activities.
- Any photograph used by SoCo Clicks shall carry a credit line. Any failure to provide such credit line shall not be deemed to be a breach, as long as SoCo Clicks uses its reasonable endeavors to rectify such failure within a reasonable period from the date of notice of such failure.
- You acknowledge that SoCo Clicks and its event partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.